Saturday, February 28, 2009

Old Time Radio Fun!

Are you a fan of old time radio broadcasts? I know I am - last year I got on a huge STRANGE DR. WEIRD kick. I must have listened to 30 or more episodes on my way back and forth to work - great fun old stuff.

Well, I found a site that has tons of Old Time Radio broadcasts all in one place. It is:



They have way more episodes than I have ever even heard of, in a ton of categories, too. I listed them below:

CATEGORIES
Adventure - British
Children - Comedy
Detective - Drama
Historical - Holiday
Musical - Mystery-Horror
Personality - Quiz
Rare - Sci Fi
Serials - Soaps
South African - Sports
Westerns - WWII

This site sells cds of the shows, but there is free stuff on there too. There is a sample episode of every show offered, so you can see if it's something you're really interested in. And there is an episode of the week section, too, where you can listen to more free offerings.

There are many places on the internet where you can find old time radio broadcasts, but the nice thing here is they are already all collected in one spot and the cds are cheap - just $5 per disc, and each offer hours of listening entertainment for a cheap price.

Fun stuff - so check them out, and remember...
LIGHTS OUT... EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment